9/12/08

...or would it be called a migration.

21. And then there came the day she told me I look better in the grave, it seems to be the only time I manage to behave...

22. Ugh...Crosses, fireworks, new beginnings, and bunnies....we could always save ourselves a lot of time and just shove a firecracker up a bunnies ass and crucify it...

23. What good can really be said about a society where the laws outnumber the people...what good can be said about the society that would have it that way.

24. From the musician to the poet, the sculptor, the painter, dancer, or writer. All the people who have inspired and entertained us...you may believe that the artist is possessed with a deeper understanding of themselves or the souls of those around them. The truth...We're just a little more full of shit than those around us.

25. "Given enough time everybody will betray you" in some way or form.

For me I find that it is easier for me to forgive the betrayal that was produced for personal gain. I never seem to be able to forgive the ones that had nothing to gain for it. Betrayal for personal gain implies a lack of morals, while the latter suggests a lack of character...

26. "Turn the other cheek?" Are you serious? Have we really evolved into a society that defines maturity as cowardice? I for one will be dogdamned if i'm gonna be the bigger man. Slap me and I'll crack your fucking skull...unless your bigger than me ;)

No comments: