9/12/08

more

5. Say "you know" again motherfucker, say it one more motherfucking time...because, well, you know, I know everything you're going to say. You know, I can relate. You know? I don't. You don't know shit.

I was put here to judge you, because, you know, You have no daggers you can throw at me.

6. If man has touched it, it is corruptable. If man has touched it, it is more than likely already corrupted. There is no thought or belief that can remain pure when human ambition is involved. Trust nothing, not even this.

7. I think there is indeed a God, and a Devil. I just wonder why an omnipotent being would ever be so concerned about mortals pledging thier souls to it. I question why the Devil is devoted to taking those souls away from God. It seems more than just a matter of pride to me. I don't think that the food chain stops here on earth...I think they eat us.

No comments: