9/12/08

It's so had coming up with titles for shit I've already written

14. Whore, slut, ho....i find it strange how quick we are to insult the one group of people that understand the truth about our society. Everybody sells a little bit of themselves to survive every day...

15. I wonder if it would be easier for you to hate me if I cared... I think it would be harder for me to hate you if you did.

Hate and love are strange emotions anyway...i only have a limited amount of love to give. My hate can go on forever...

16. Heaven and Hell are not our only options. Neither is achieved through judgement...they are decided by fealty. The alternative is "Purgatory" (for lack of a better name), a place ruled by the undecided...those who would not swear allegiance to either of our worlds divine, super-powers. I can not imagine this place as pretty, or peaceful. I can see it as a spiritual mirror to this world. As i have stated I do not think that the natural order ends with death. I think that souls can eat other souls to become more powerful. I think that this is how God became God in the first place. I think that I could too...

No comments: